Place of Residence: Gold Coast, Australia
Has guided many treks over the Kokoda Trail as well as a guide in the Cook Islands for many years. Other places travelled for trekking include Thailand, Bali, Tahiti and Vanuatu. Spends time outdoors walking the local scenic trails on the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Conducted outdoor training camps and walks for groups such as martial arts, health and sports club on the gold coast.
- Born in the Cook Islands – local tour guide of the main land Rarotonga and Tahiti
- Fluent English and great PR skills
- Great passion for War History
- Applied First Aid Certified
- Health and Safety conscious
- Extensive experience in the security and health & fitness realms
- Culturally motivated and driven individual, very friendly and mingles well with the locals
- 20 years martial arts experience.
WHAT HE SHARES WITH TREKKERS
There is nothing more rewarding than sharing experiences with others and learning what drives a person to do incredible challenges such as the Kokoda Trail. There is no better place to do that other than to be with the person. A moment you may only experience once in a life time. A moment where you share, feel and rely on support for guidance to overcome physical and emotional boundaries. The rewards can only be explained by what you have accomplished mentally and physically in life. Pat enjoys sharing the War history with trekkers.